Annual Junior Golf Program
From June 30th to August 4th 2017
Fridays 8:30am to 12:00pm
1. Weekly lessons/clinics grouped by age
- Group 1 (Ages 6 to 10)
- Group 2 (Ages 11 to 17)
Lessons/Clinics will be led by CPGA Class A golf pro Sylvain Allaire at a rate of $15 per hour per junior golfer. (Generally junior golfers will participate in one clinic a week)
Juniors should also note that private lessons can be arranged with Sylvain at a rate of $25/hr (outside of normal clinic times)
2. Weekly 9-Hole Ringer board
Marshalled and led by volunteer parents
3. Junior and Juvenile Tournament
- 9 Holes, Stroke play on Saturday, August 5th at 9:00AM
- followed by a family BBQ and Trophies at the Clubhouse
4. Inter-club Matches
- Inverugie Juniors will have the opportunity to play in matches with juniors from Dufferin Heights and The Hermitage Country Club. (Dates and further details T.B.A.)
- Juniors must be members of Inverugie Golf to take part in the Junior Program Ringer Board
- It is recommended that each Junior golfer has his/her own golf equipment (Clubs, bag, shoes, golf balls, tees, etc.)
- Junior Program will provide golf bag and golf clubs for first timers.
- Running shoes are permitted for golfers without golf shoes.
- On Sunny Days please bring a hat, sunscreen and water.
- Juniors are required to pay $5 in dues to the Inverugie Members Association* (Not affiliated with Inverugie Golf management)
*The Inverugie Members Association funds the Tournament BBQ, inter-club matches, participation certificates, awards, trophies/prizes for Junior Ringer board and Tournament.
The junior golf program is run by dedicated volunteers. Assistance with marshalling, organization of BBQ's tournament/inter-club organization and other tasks is always welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact the following Junior committee members for more information